Tuesday, April 14, 2009

No Snow for Me

So it has been about a month since Kam has left. It still pretty much sucks having him gone. I think of a million things to say to him through out the day and then when we talk its like I have gone brain dead. I am hard pressed for conversation. I'm not sure why this is but I find it pretty annoying. Also if you know Kam he hates talking on the phone, but luckily we have webcams. So he is a little more inclined to talk if I can see him. Also I can tell when he is distracted and then I put him in his place. I remind him that he should be talking to his awesome wife and not checking his email :)

As for me I am a substitute teacher for elementary, middle school, and the high school. I usually sub 2 days a week. It is good for right now. In June I will be joining Team Thomas again. I could be working there right now but that would be more fun than I can handle at the moment. Zulu is pretty much potty trained now. She and Nitro are best friends and play all the time. I am so ready for summer. I told my family that if it snows again will be moving back to Cali until July.

3 comments:

Emily and Casey said...

Im sick of the cold weather too so lets take a weekend to Vegas!!

Brittany said...

I didn't know you had a blog either! I'm adding you right now. :) That's good that you guys have web cams. I'm sure it makes it a little more exciting than just talking on the phone. Sometime I'll have to drive up to Malad and see Thomas. I think we'll come up when Challis gets back and I'm sure we'll see you! Oh, and YOUR blog is super cute. Mine is lame. haha!

Brittany said...

One more thing...Albertson's is pretty good too. I like their sales. :)