- On the 15th me and Kamas celebrated 4 years of marriage. We have yet to spend one anniversary together. But I'm sure it will happen eventually. Maybe our 50th :)
- Graduated with my Associates in Business.
- Dixon turned one on the 22nd. We had a party at my Mom's house with family. D had a Sesame Street cake and got lots of presents.
- Me and D moved back to 29 Palms the first week of October. My parents and Cole helped move us here. We also went to Lego Land.
- Kamas returned from Deployment #3 on the 28th. His parents, Tyler, Milt and Melanie were all there when he got off the bus at 2 am.
- D went to his first trunk or treat dressed as Elmo.
- The Marine Corps Ball was in Las Vegas this year. Melanie watched D over night so we could go. I won $80 on a slot machine!
- We spent Thanksgiving with Milt and Melanie.
- D started walking this month.
- We went to Idaho for 3 weeks
- Spent Christmas with our families
- Went to a New Years Party at our friends house, but only stayed till 9 :)
- Kamas left for training at Camp Pendleton for 5 weeks (he is still gone)
- Me and D went to Pendleton to see Kamas and spend the night.
- We were minutes from getting our car towed. Luckily we arrived before the tow truck.
- I started school again. I still hate it :)