Thursday, June 30, 2011

Half Way and Almost Done

Half Way
So we are pretty much half way done with this deployment. I still can't say that time has gone by fast for me, because it hasn't. But I feel like I can see the end. Kam is doing good and time is going by really fast for him :) I'm really glad July is here because it will be a busy month for me, then it will be August and then it will be time for me and D to move back to Cali. I am excited to go back to California even if it is 29 Palms. I am ready to live in my own house with my own stuff.
Almost Done
I am also starting my second to last class and I can't wait to be done with school. I hate it. For the past year and half I feel like I always have something hanging over my head i.e. homework. I will only have my associates but if I don't take a break now I will stab my eyes out with pencils. Online classes was pretty much the only option for me because I move sooooo much. I may not hate school so much if I went to an actual campus, but I don't see that happening anytime in the near future.

1 comment:

Alyssa said...

Well when you get back let me know! Laynie and me will keep you busy and I'm sure the kids will have fun playing! Are guys going to get a house on base this time?