Thursday, June 9, 2011

Accounting is the Bane of my Existance

So I just started my Accounting class last week and it is going to be a rough month. This is not my kind of thing. I will be honest and tell you that in most of my classes I don't read the book, I look up a few things here and there but mostly I just wing it. Im not going to be able to wing it with this class. And to make matters worse I had to order a stupid ebook. ebooks suck. So in order to do my reading assignments I have to be sitting at my computer. Lame. So instead of reading I do things like blog and order new swimsuits.

On a happier note, my Mom bought sidewalk chalk the other day. Its not the glow in the dark kind but I will be getting that later. Me and D were playing with it yesterday morning. D was more interested in eating the chalk than watching me draw.

No comments: