Friday, May 27, 2011

Rain, rain go AWAY!

For as long as I can remember Malad has always been in a drought. Not enough snow fall, not enough rain, watering restrictions during the summer. Pretty sure the drought is over. It has either rained or snowed everyday since I have moved back. Not cool. Since living in California I have become a wimp when it comes to cold weather. I hate it. All I really want to do is to stand in the sunshine and draw with glow in the dark chalk (have you seen the commercials for that, it looks amazing, and I will totally be buying some. I'm not even going to pretend that it is for Dixon or my nieces and nephews. It will be for me.)
The rain is really messing up my weight loss regime. The regime includes going on a walk and eating less. I do OK with the eating less but I ROCK at walking. But people tend to frown at you if you go walking with your baby during a downpour, so I stopped doing that.
So to sum this post up, mother nature needs to cooperate and bring the sun so I can lose weight and not get Child Protective Services called on me for exposing my child to extreme weather conditions.
P.S. I have lost almost 8 pounds since I joined Weight Watchers. Only 10 to go.

No comments: