Monday, May 9, 2011

Why I Love Malad

This is why I love Malad. Brook ordered my Mom's mothers day present and it was suppose to be here last Friday. We were at the Zoo Friday so there was no one home to sign for it. So now it had to be delivered today. While I was eating lunch in the kitchen (in front of the window) the UPS man (a Malad native) drove past my Moms house. He must have seen me sitting at the table because he stopped, backed up, and pulled into the driveway. When I answered the door the first thing he said to me was "Where is Brook? I have been trying to deliver this package to her house for the past 2 days." I told him Brook works on Mondays. Then the UPS man said "I stopped at the Elementary to have your Mom sign for it, but she wasn't there (she was at a meeting in Idaho Falls.) So I signed for the package and my Mom finally got her late mothers day present and loves it.
Moral of the story: if you live in a small town (Malad) the UPS man will drive around to your families houses and places of employment in order to deliver a package that one of you ordered.

1 comment:

Breanna said...

Bahahahaha! I love it!