Thursday, February 2, 2012

A quick catch up

September
  • On the 15th me and Kamas celebrated 4 years of marriage. We have yet to spend one anniversary together. But I'm sure it will happen eventually. Maybe our 50th :)
  • Graduated with my Associates in Business.
  • Dixon turned one on the 22nd. We had a party at my Mom's house with family. D had a Sesame Street cake and got lots of presents.

October

  • Me and D moved back to 29 Palms the first week of October. My parents and Cole helped move us here. We also went to Lego Land.
  • Kamas returned from Deployment #3 on the 28th. His parents, Tyler, Milt and Melanie were all there when he got off the bus at 2 am.
  • D went to his first trunk or treat dressed as Elmo.

November

  • The Marine Corps Ball was in Las Vegas this year. Melanie watched D over night so we could go. I won $80 on a slot machine!
  • We spent Thanksgiving with Milt and Melanie.

December

  • D started walking this month.
  • We went to Idaho for 3 weeks
  • Spent Christmas with our families

January

  • Went to a New Years Party at our friends house, but only stayed till 9 :)
  • Kamas left for training at Camp Pendleton for 5 weeks (he is still gone)
  • Me and D went to Pendleton to see Kamas and spend the night.
  • We were minutes from getting our car towed. Luckily we arrived before the tow truck.
  • I started school again. I still hate it :)

No comments: