Wednesday, July 1, 2009

So I suck at Blogging

As the title says I have sucked at blogging for the past few months. So here is the update. I am working at Thomas Market again this summer. I guess its not too bad for a few more months. It looks like I will be staying in Malad till October which kind of sucks. Kamas is doing good and is pretty busy right now. He got promoted to Corpral finally! It was a long time coming and we are so glad that is has finally happened. In other news I have started the HCG diet and it is working wonderfully. I started at 155 pounds and I am now down to 144. I still have about 14 more pounds to lose I guess I will keep on truckin. Zulu is good and is starting to listen to me a little better. But she is cute so I guess I will keep her. That is about all that is going on in our lives. Sorry for no pictures but I am lazy and don't want to wait for them to download. But hey, at least I blogged.

1 comment:

The Thomas Fam said...

thanks for blogging lazy pants. now lets work on some pictures. say perhaps you and your mother and your sisters one day decide to dress all the same... that would call for a picture :)