Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Things I think about before I go to sleep




  • I like to decorate my bathrooms in a striped theme (thats right I said bathrooms, I have 2, and that makes me feel fancy)

  • I can't believe that Kam and I did all our Christmas shopping in one day. And that I have all of the presents wrapped

  • I drove to San Diego on Monday and I am ridiculously proud of my self for driving on the 5 and the 15 and downtown with a lot of one way streets.

  • I am really dreading the snow in Malad

  • I feel completely shut off from the world because I don't have my phone.

  • It was 70 degrees yesterday and I wanted to go to the beach.

  • When Zulu sit still she looks like a stuffed animal because her fur is so long

  • I want to make gingerbread houses and sugar cookies when we are in Malad

  • I want a dyson vacuum

  • The only good thing about the drive to Malad is that I get to use my kindle.

2 comments:

Emily and Casey said...

I thought you were flying home? You better wait for me to get there to make the gingerbread houses! Do you have Kamas phone or does he take it to work?

Kamas and Elise said...

No we are driving. When will you be there? Kamas takes it to work so the computer is my only means of communication.