Thursday, September 16, 2010

Master Plan

The goal of my master plan is to go into labor tomorrow. Here is how this is going to work:

  1. Get up in the morning and clean my apartment (except the floors, I am leaving those for Kam because Sweeping and Swiffering should not be done when 9 months pregnant)
  2. Do Laundry
  3. Start taking Primrose oil pills that Heather gave me, they are suppose to help induce labor
  4. Find the energy to go to the commissary so I will finally have food in this place
  5. Maybe take Zulu on a walk depending on how hot it is outside

I have been telling baby that he had to wait till Friday (tomorrow) because Kam has been in the field since Wednesday and if I went into labor while he was in the field then he wouldn't be able to come.

If for some reason my master plan doesn't work Kamas and I will be going out to dinner because our anniversary was on the 15th (3 years!). We have yet to spend one together, good thing we are married for eternity :) I'm sure we can manage to spend one together eventually.

I did finally finish my 10 page paper. It was due Monday at midnight and I turned it in around 5 pm, plenty of time to spare.

1 comment:

Emily and Casey said...

Eat spicy food and there is another one that starts with s that helps induce labor just use your imagination and im sure you can figure it out ;)