Friday, August 6, 2010

Update

A little update on what we have been up to since I last posted. We went to Malad for the 4th of July. It was the first one the Kam and I have spent together since being married. Kam could only stay for a week and then he had to be back in California for a month long training. I stayed in Malad and hung out with family and friends. I also had 2 baby showers while I was in Malad and baby got a lot of cute stuff. I can't wait till he is here and I get to use it all. I only have about 7 weeks left but it seems like forever :)
My mom, Beth, and Brenna drove me back to California the end of July. We went to a huge outlet mall, went to the beach, and went to sea world. It was a lot of fun to have a girl trip.
That is about all of the fun stuff happening with us.

No comments: