Monday, April 12, 2010

Heaven on a plate



So we have been in Jousua Tree for about a month now. Before we moved all of our friends at Camp Pedleton kept telling us that it is going to be horrible. But when you grow up in Malad moving to Joshua Tree is not such a big deal. I mean there is a walmart 10 minutes away! Here are a few pics of JT
I have finally started online classes with Ashford Univeristy. I am almost done with my first class which has been pretty easy. I am a little afraid for my next class because it is econ. Not one of my favorites in high school. Because Kam is a Marine I get my books for free and credits are cheaper too. So that is pretty awesome.
I finally was able to see the baby dr on the 9th. Everything is good, we listened to the heartbeat which is cool. It reasures me that there really is a baby inside me. It is weird for me to think about a baby floating around inside. I think I have felt baby move it feels like something twitching or sometimes like there is a bubble inside of me. Crazy. We get to find out the sex on May 17. Most of my family think its going to be a boy. Evvie told me that she would babysit and that I should name the baby "one"
Kamas decided a couple months ago that he could groom Zulu instead of taking her somewhere. The first couple times it worked out ok. Then Kam decided to shave Zulu's beard and it still hasn't grown back. She looks silly. Also I tried to brush her the other day and the fur on her legs was really matted so we decided to shave her legs. and now she looks even more silly because she has little chicken legs. I am going to wait a few weeks and then take her to be professonaly groomed.
This post has been pretty random and to my best writing. But I don't feel like going back and fixing it:)
Also if you have never eaten at the Cheesecake Factory you must do so immediatley. It will change your life. You have to actually eat there not just get cheesecake. Kam and I ate there last weekend and it was like chicken heaven on a plate. Amazing.

No comments: