Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Idaho and Birthday

I went to walmart yesterday wearing my BYU-I shirt and an old man had to stop and tell me his life story because he was from Idaho too. He even knows where Malad is.

Kamas finally got home last night at 10:30. He had been in the field since Sunday morning. Also yesterday was his birthday. It was his first birthday that we were able to spend (kind of) together since we started dating. He has always been gone. He request for cake was a White cake mix with half chocolate and half white frosting. I think he was being sarcastic when he told me that, but that is what I made him and he will love it. :) I also got him an airsoft pistol and told him that he can't shoot me or Zulu or I will throw it away.

I am on a roll with 2 posts in one week.

No comments: