Friday, April 15, 2011

Update

Here is a little update. I don't want to take the time or have the mental capability (last night D hit a new record on how many times a 7 month old baby will wake up-7) to write cohesive paragraphs so I will use bullet points.

  • I started Weight Watchers last night. I'm excited for it but you can't take kids to the meetings so I'm going to have to figure out what to do with D on Thursday nights.

  • Both of D's ears are infected and he is teething and that is what is making him a dragon baby. But I think he is starting to feel better

  • Kamas called and I got to talk to him for about 15 min.

  • My very awesome sister booked me a hot rock massage today and she is going to watch D.

  • Part of the reason D woke up so many times last night is because he would wiggle into weird positions and wake himself up

  • I can't wait for summer to get here because we have a lot of fun things planned

That's all I can think of right now and D is trying to help me type.

No comments: