Thursday, February 5, 2009

Batting Cages and Miniture Golf







We have recently discovered an amazing new place called Boomers. It has go-carts, miniture golf, batting cages, arcaed games, and lazer tag. We first went there last weekend with Brittney and TJ and played Mini golf. I was awesome and got 2 holes in one. Yes, I am that good. Then we went to the go-carts and Kamas asked if I wanted to drive and I told "sure" aparently he didn't think I would want to and was just asking to be nice. Needless to say I sat in the passanger seat and Kamas drove. Then I spotted the batting cages. I was really excited because I love to play softball. Kam and I decided to hit a few. However I didn't read the sign and I was trying to hit a baseball at 70 mph with a 20 pound bat. The girl at the counter must have thought that I was freakishly strong. I am not. It was fun and the next day I was really sore. Then on Monday Kamas gets home from work and after about an hour he decides he is board and wants to go back to Boomers to the batting cages. This time I read the sign for softball and had a normal sized bat. But it was slow pitch softball. Anyway it was fun to go out and do something different for a change.

No comments: