Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Things I will not do In 2009

I am stealing this Idea from a random blog that I happened upon today. I have no idea who these people were. Sometimes I just rummage through the blogging world and see what is out there. Anyway back to the list, instead of making new years resoultions these are things I will not be doing:

  1. Give up Dr. Pepper, sometimes it is the only thing that will make me happy
  2. Exorsising daily, It may happen a few times a week or not at all and I am ok with that
  3. Stop reading for 2+ hours a day, I love it
  4. Stop saying Damit, I believe it is the least offensive swear word and I like to say it
  5. Learn to drive on the 5, for those of you who don't live in Cali, it is 8 lanes of craziness
  6. Stop threating my husband with bodily harm, I like to think I am tough
  7. Stop eating at the drive-in
  8. Worryin about my spellin errors on my blog
  9. Learn to text with both thumbs, it is re-donk-u-las
  10. Stop eating bread
  11. Deleat my myspace page, even though I hardly ever update things on it

This is way better than having to follow a list of things to do.

1 comment:

Brook Wms said...

VERY FUNNY... AND FYI- IT IS SPELLED EXCERCISE... OR IS IT EXERSICE *LOL*