Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl Sunday!

This is Beast, I drove his car.
Today we went to our friends house to watch the superbowl. It was the people that Kamas works with in his shop. We were suppose to be there at noon sharp but we were a little late. I took Oreo dessert and everyone loved it. They loved it so much that there was a small fight for the last piece. The BBQ chicken was the best I have ever had. It was a good time to hang out and watch the comercials. The game wasn't too bad either. The high light of the night was when I drove a convertable owned by a big black man named Beast. He had partaken in alcholic beverages so I was the DD. It was a pretty awesome day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Elise, your blog is way cute! I love Superbowl Sundays. I hope you don't mind, I'm adding you to my list of friends on my blog. :)
-Kelsey