Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Just Stuff

So these next couple weeks are going to be crazy. We are getting a puppy on Saturday on our way home to visit the fam for a week. When we get back to Cali we will be packing up our apartment and sending Kamas off. Not really looking forward to that. Things have been pretty quite here. I should be packing things up and getting ready for our trip home, but once I start it will make it all seem too real. I keep thinking that I have done this before it shouldn't be as hard as the first time. One posative thing is that Kam is not as stressed as he was last year because he knows whats going on and what he needs to pack. That makes things easier. The days are going by way too fast. Anyway time to stop feeling sorry for my self and do what needs to be done.


p.s. I made mini blueberry muffins one morning and I was very proud of them

1 comment:

Brook Wms said...

Cole just informed me that those are his favorite kind of muffins, and wants to know if you'll make him some when you come home....
I am sorry for the next couple of weeks, it is NEVER easy, but thats what family is here for- ME!!!!! You can vent to me anytime and I'll just be a listner- I've come to the conclusion that somedays that all ya need to get through.. can't wait to see you both and Zulu